Subject: Acknowledgement Section of Specifications (in this case the Stateless Packet Filter Profile)

All,

I am in the process of editing a profile specification.  OASIS specs have an 'acknowledgments' section.  The approach I took  was to list any person that either voted or provided a comment via Github, Googledocs or via a ballot.

I have three questions in this matter:
ONE:  Does that seem like a logical way to address the Acknowledgement Section?
TWO:  Please look at the list of the people that contributed to the StateLess Packet Filter Profile (SLPF).  If your name is on the list, please confirm that I have your name and organization correct and please let me know if you object to being included in the acknowledgement section.
THREE:  If your name is NOT on the list, please let me know and I will add it.  There is a non-zero probability that you made a comment somewhere and I overlooked your name.  (There were MANY comments and is possible to skim over a name)

Misc question:  Is there any reason we would use something other than alphabetical order?

Very Respectfully,

Joe Brule

====== Contributors to the SLPF Profile Specification ============

Darley, Trey	New Context
Everett, Alex	University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
Farrel, Travis	Anomalie
Gray, Andrew	ForeScout
Gurney, John-Mark	New Context
Hamilton, David	AT&T