Subject: October F2F Lightning Talks

Based on positive feedback from the July F2F, we are planning on allotting  time at the upcoming F2F in D.C. for lightning talks.

If you would like to present your work (in-person or remote), please let me know. Thanks.

Mike

Michael Stair
Lead Member of Technical Staff
AT&T Chief Security Office (CSO)