Subject: Language Spec Introduction

I apologize but I will not be able to attend the F2F so I am submitting a comment on the language specification via email. As an editor, I was tempted to just make this change but thought that even though it is non-normative, it was enough of a change to warrant an email and discussion at the F2F if needed (hopefully <2min and everyone will agree). I think the introduction would benefit from including the following three pictures:

The pics were created using draw.io (opensource tool) and the source (and png) is available at https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-oc2ls/tree/master/Images so they can directly referenced in the markdown.

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/