Subject: Language Specification v1.0 wd08

As co-chair of the Language Subcommittee, I'm submitting the Language Specification for TC-wide review. The ballot should be opened this morning.

The plan for us it to incorporate ballot comments into the CSD version that will be submitted for public review. So, if you've been waiting to provide your comments until the document is more mature, now is the time.

The LSC will be meeting at our regular time on Tuesday, 1:00 pm ET this week and next week to address any remaining issues. And, as always, you can find us on the #language channel in Slack.