Subject: One item I've noticed on the current CSDs that will need to be fixed

Hi members of the OpenC2 TC,Â

We are preparing theÂOpenC2 Stateless Packet Filtering v1.0 csd03 right now and I noticed a technical issue that will have to be addressed before it can go forward for public review. (This may apply to others as well which is why I'm letting you know now.)Â

Annex B OpenC2 Schema contains a schema. Whenever a spec contains normative computer-readable files like schemas, the package must include separate plain text copies of those files. In addition, if there is a discrepancy between the copy in the document and the separate file, the plain text file is authoritative. (The CSD reads "This annex is normative, however in the event of a conflict with the schema in the OpenC2 Language Specification, the Language Specification is authoritative." So this annex schema will have to be provided as plain text and the Lang. Spec. will have to be as well.)Â

Let me know if you have any questions...Â

Best,Â

/chetÂ
Chet Ensign
Chief Technical Community Steward