Subject: Request for assistance in updating OpenC2 Usecases

I would like to request the assistance of all TC members in updating the OpenC2 usecases to reflect the current state of CSDPRâs. You donât need to do forks and pull requests (although you are welcome to). I just ask that people help find and fix the errors (ie where the usecases were made before the current language changes). You can help by looking at the json in the usecases, comparing to the CSDPRâs (or the WDâs we created them from, ie the docs at the last TC meeting) and then creating issues (just click on the issues button) say something like:

âjson in usecase blah says {foo} but I think based on wd09 it should say [bar]â.

I think having valid examples would help others immensely in understanding what we are doing (and conversely our current state is very confusing to me so Iâd hate to think how it looks to outsiders).

The usecases are at https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-usecases. Issues are at https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-usecases/issues. To make an issue will require a github login which is free and simple if you donât have one already.

This is something any and all could help with, so please help. The volunteers maintaining the repoâs are already doing a lot and finding problems and suggesting fixes will help them immensely,

Thank you for your support.

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize