Specification Development: PUBLIC REVIEW!
TC members wishing to submit comments should use the normal TC mailing list.Â All other parties should use the openc2-comment list.Â Instructions for sending to the comment list are linked in the announcement.
Proposed November TC Meeting Cancellation
The November 2018 TC meeting is scheduled for November 21st, which falls one day before the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday. The TC co-chairs propose to cancel this meeting due to its proximity to the holiday and it falling during the public review period. Any TC members who object to the proposed cancellation are requested to notify the co-chairs, Joe Brule and Sounil Yu, or the Secretary, David Lemire, promptly.
TC Public Sites "Face Lift"
The TC co-chairs are seeking the assistance of all TC members to give our public presence a face lift prior to the upcoming submission of CSDPR candidates to OASIS. Any assistance is welcome, including review & comment on our TC page at OASIS, suggestions for improving the organization of the Google Drive, etc. Public code repo maintainers are requested to work on updating their code to align with the current version of the Language Specification.
Face-to-Face (F2F) Meetings
- January 10-11, 2019 in Phoenix, AZ; hosted by NAESB / Systrends
- The January 2019 F2F meeting will be held at the Embassy Suites Hotel (4400 S Rural Rd, Tempe, AZ 85282)
- Systrends has arranged a block of rooms in the hotel for this meeting at a discounted rate. OpenC2 TC members planning to attend can book a room by following this link:Âhttp://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/P/PHXTPES-SST-20190109/index.jhtml; the special rate is available until December 11th.
- The TC Co-chairs are seeking volunteers to organize the agenda for the January F2F.
Coming This Week:ÂÂ
Actuator Profile (AP-SC) meetingÂwill occur onÂWednesdayÂNovember 14th at 1:00 pm Eastern. The agenda for the meeting covers:
- Actuator Profile writing guide and template
- Review of work product status
- Review of sample messages in SLPF AP
- Review of sample messages in sFractal's "Hello World" test cases
Lucid Meeting Invitations:Â SC and TC members should receive email notifications for their respective meetings directly from Lucid Meetings. If you are not receiving invitations via Lucid Emails, please notify Joe Brule or David Lemire ASAP and we will ensure that you are added. If you wish to routinely receive invitations to specific SC meetings, please join the SCs of interest in OASIS Kavi to ensure you receive future Lucid Meeting invites.
If you haven't joined the discussion on the OpenC2 Slack community and would like to, let us know and we will get you started.
Sent by David Lemire, TC Secretary, on behalf of
Â Â Joe Brule & Sounil Yu, OpenC2 TC Co-Chairs