Subject: OpenC2 Language Specification v1.0 - CSD06 now available

Members of the OpenC2 TC,

Your Committee Specification Draft 06 for OpenC2 Language Specification v1.0 is loaded and available.

This is actually a precursor to the already-published OpenC2 Language Specification v1.0 CSPRD01 (Public Review Draft 01).
You may note that the font size of the PDF version here is larger than it was for the CSPRD01.
We will plan to prepare future PDF versions from the Markdown source using this larger font size.

You can access the CSD here:Â

Open Command and Control (OpenC2) Language Specification Version 1.0
Committee Specification Draft 06

Editable source in Markdown (Authoritative):Â
http://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/oc2ls/v1.0/csd06/oc2ls-v1.0-csd06.md
HTML:Â
http://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/oc2ls/v1.0/csd06/oc2ls-v1.0-csd06.html
PDF:Â
http://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/oc2ls/v1.0/csd06/oc2ls-v1.0-csd06.pdfÂ

Please let me know if you have any questions.Â

Best regards,
PaulÂ
--
Paul KnightÂÂ-ÂTel: +1 781-883-1783
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society -ÂDocument Process Analyst