Subject: FW: [Non-DoD Source] Borderless Cyber Conference Videos---from The Epoch Times

OpenC2 Technical Committee,

Recall that at the Borderless Cyber event last October, OpenC2 was the topic for a panel discussion that included Daniel Riedel, Phillip Royer, Michael Stair and Efrain Ortiz.  An implementation of OpenC2 for unmanned platforms was also presented by Joe Brule and Mike Ridge.

Go to this link if you are interested in seeing a video of the proceedings:  Borderless Cyber Conference 2018 Oct. 3-4 Live Streams

Many thanks to Daniel, Efrain, Michael and Phillip.

VR

Joe B

From: Kery Nunez <kery.nunez@epochtimes.com>
Sent: Monday, December 3, 2018 11:00 AM
To: Brule, Joseph M <jmbrule@radium.ncsc.mil>

Hi Joe,

This is Kery with The Epoch Times. We partnered with OASIS, ICIT, and ERC at the Borderless Cyber Conference held at the World Bank in October, and organized the live streaming of the event, which brought in hundreds of thousands of views on Facebook.

If you would like to go back and listen to your favorite speakers, we’ve archived the sessions for you at this link: Borderless Cyber Conference 2018 Oct. 3-4 Live Streams

If you’re interested in China-related cyber security issues, The Epoch Times’ national security reporter Joshua Phillips joined Casey Flemings, CEO of Black Ops Partners and ICIT’s Parham Eftekhari to discuss the Chinese communist party’s unconventional warfare tactics, in the panel entitled Dominant Nation State Digital Adversaries (October 4th Part 2 Morning session). Two related articles for your reference:

US Considering Export Curbs in ‘Emerging’ Tech Fields That China Is Aggressively Developing
Australian Media Reveals Companies Under Chinese Spy Agency Attack

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you going forward. Stay Cyber Safe!

Warm Regards,

Kery Nunez

Image removed by sender. Epoch Times

Kery Nunez
Communications

O National Press Building, Washington, D.C., Suite 446, 20045
M 703-981-9326
E kery.nunez@epochtimes.com

www.TheEpochTimes.com Image removed by sender. Facebook logoThe Epoch Times Image removed by sender. bird@epochtimes

Privileged or Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for the delivery of the message to that person) you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, please destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of this firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

Image removed by sender.