Subject: DKS32 - command-id - HTTPS CSPRD Comment

Page 16ish and 21ish -  Sec 3.3 - Although I agree with the current wording (ie use of âcommand-idâ), presuming I lose the argument in other comments, then âcommand-idâ should change to ârequest-idâ

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/