*** TC Meeting This Week ***
The OpenC2 TC's monthly meeting is this Wednesday, 19ÂDecember. Primary agenda topics are:
- Discussion and voting on propose SR4 to establish terms of co-chairs
- Overview of public review feedback received on the three specifications
Rescheduling January TC Meeting
The January 2019 TC meeting will be moved to January 11 at 13:00 eastern to coincide with the Face-to-Face meeting.
Specification Development: Public Review 1 Closed
The public review period for the three OpenC2 specifications officially ended last Monday evening,10 December.Â OASIS rules give the TC flexibility whether to accept comments submitted after the end of the announced review period.Â The editors have been capturing the comments in Comment Resolution Matrices (Google Sheets) and creating corresponding GitHub issues. TC members are encouraged to engage in discussion the GitHub issues to aid in resolving the comments so that we can progress the specifications to the next round of publci review. Here are the GitHub issues links:
These links are public, but a GitHub account is required to comment. If you don't have / want a GitHub account, feel free to reply on the TC or appropriate SC mail list, with indication what issue(s) you're addressing (bonus points for linking back to the GitHub issue).
TC Public Sites "Face Lift"
The TC co-chairs are seeking the assistance of all TC members to give our public presence a face lift. Any assistance is welcome, including review & comment on our TC page at OASIS, suggestions for improving the organization of the Google Drive, etc. Public code repo maintainers are requested to work on updating their code to align with the current version of the Language Specification.
Face-to-Face (F2F) Meeting
- January 10-11, 2019 in Phoenix, AZ; hosted by NAESB / Systrends
- The January 2019 F2F meeting will be held at the Embassy Suites Hotel (4400 S Rural Rd, Tempe, AZ 85282)
- Systrends has arranged a block of rooms in the hotel for this meeting at a discounted rate. OpenC2 TC members planning to attend can book a room by following this link:Âhttp://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/P/PHXTPES-SST-20190109/index.jhtml; the special rate availability officially ended December 11th. As of this writing the link is still live, but the Secretary doesn't know what will happen if you try to book a room.
- The primary agenda focus for the F2F meeting will be discussion of public review comments.Â Anyone withÂagenda items and/or questions, comments, or complaints, then contact Joe Brule, and CC Dave Darnell.
Coming This Week:ÂÂ
Language Subcommittee (L-SC) meetingÂwill occur onÂTuesdayÂDecember 18th at 1:00 pm Eastern. The L-SC co-chairs place their agenda in Lucid.ÂÂL-SC Lucid Meeting Link. Technical Committee (TC) monthly meeting
Âwill occur on Wednesday December 19th at 11:00am Eastern, with an evening session at 9:00pm Eastern.ÂTC Lucid Meeting Link.
Implementation Considerations Subcommittee (IC-SC) meetingÂwill occur on Wednesday December 19th at 1:00pm. The focus will be review and discussion of the public review comments on the HTTPS specification.ÂIC-SC Lucid Meeting Link.
Lucid Meeting Invitations:Â SC and TC members should receive email notifications for their respective meetings directly from Lucid Meetings. If you are not receiving invitations via Lucid Emails, please notify Joe Brule or David Lemire ASAP and we will ensure that you are added. If you wish to routinely receive invitations to specific SC meetings, please join the SCs of interest in OASIS Kavi to ensure you receive future Lucid Meeting invites.
If you haven't joined the discussion on the OpenC2 Slack community and would like to, let us know and we will get you started.
Sent by David Lemire, TC Secretary, on behalf of
Â Â Joe Brule & Sounil Yu, OpenC2 TC Co-Chairs