Subject: CORRECTION: Confirm attendance at the OpenC2 Face to Face

ALL,

I am so sorry about this!  My fingers were typing faster than my mind and many thanks to Brian Berliner.

The correct dates are JANUARY 10 and JANUARY 11.  All of the previous emails and notices were correct, the one I sent yesterday was wrong.

Again, my sincere apology

VR

Joe Brule

From: Brule, Joseph M
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2019 3:45 PM
To: OASIS OpenC2 List <openc2@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: 'David Darnell' <David.Darnell@systrends.com>

OpenC2 Technical Committee,

Recall that we will be having our Face to Face meeting on January 9 and 10 in Tempe AZ at the Tempe Embassy Suites Hotel.  The Face to Face will be hosted by Systrends and the focus of the face to face will be resolving the Public Review comments and we will provide the agenda and additional logistical information on Monday.

Systrends are working the logistics and it would be most helpful if you could reply to myself and Dave Darnell to let us know if you are attending.

Please let us know if you are
Attending in person and staying at the Tempe Embassy Suites
Attending in person and staying elsewhere
Attending remotely

At this time, I have the following:
IN PERSON AT EMBASSY SUITES:

IN PERSON STAYING ELSEWHERE

ATTENDING REMOTELY

Joe Brule
Engineering (Y2D122)
FNX-3, B4A335
410.854.4045
'Adnius ad retinedam puritem noster peciosus corporalis fluidorum…'
I welcome VSRE emails.  Learn more at http://vsre.info/