Subject: A nomination for Duncan Sparrell to be co-chair of the OpenC2 TC

All,

Recall that the TC adopted standing rule 4 and that we opened up the nominations for co-chairs on Jan 11, 2019.

Please approach your colleagues and/or consider running for one of the co-chair positions.  A voting member may make a nomination and the nominations are open to TC members (to include the incumbents).  It is my understanding that it is not appropriate to self-nominate.  If you wish to serve as co-chair, let me know and I would be happy to nominate you.

Here is our first nomination:

======= Tear Line =====

I nominate Mr. Duncan Sparrell, for co-chair of the OpenC2 Technical Committee.

Mr. Sparrell,

If you accept this nomination, please provide a short bio.

Thank you

Very Respectfully,

Joe Brule
Engineering (Y2D122)
FNX-3, B4A335
410.854.4045
'Adnius ad retinedam puritem noster peciosus corporalis fluidorum...'
I welcome VSRE emails.  Learn more at http://vsre.info/