Subject: Access to Google Drive...

If you need access to our shared files on Google Drive, please send an email to

jason.romano@gd-ms.com

Please include the Gmail account that you wish to use for access. Also, please let me know if you do not have access to Google Drive. (We know that some corporate intranets don't play nicely with Google.)

Thanks,
Jason Romano