ITEM ONE: Nominations for co-chairs:Â
We will vote for the replacements for the co-chairs whose terms are up in March.Â If you or a colleague are interested in being a co-chair, please consider a nomination for one of the positions.Â Feel free to contact any of the existing co-chairs if you have any questions regarding the time commitment involved and the scope of the duties. There is no obligation for a co-chair to be a document editor or vice-versa; The fact that our co-chairs are also currently editors is a coincidence and atypical within OASIS TC's.
ITEM TWO:Â Public Review ONE resolutions:Â
- The TC's #1 priority right now is resolving PR01 issues to create the PR02 versions of the three specifications. Our goal is to approve new CSD/PR versions of the specifications following the 20 February meeting and hopefully initiate PR02 before or concurrent with the upcoming RSA Conference.
- OpenC2 over HTTPS Status:Â The Implementation Considerations SC has resolved the PR comments and is in the process of generating a document for consideration as a CSD.Â The ICSC has reached general consensus and the document should be ready in advance of the Feb 20 TC meeting.ÂÂ
- SLPF Status:Â The Actuator Profile SC has resolved the PR comments but is still addressing some recent issues that were identified post public review.Â The SLPF has dependencies on resolutions within the Language specification and has not reached consensus on all of the issues.Â The AP-SC is projecting that we will reach general consensus, but delivery of a document for consideration as a CSD on Feb 20 is to be determined
- Language Status:Â The Language SC is working at an aggressive pace and has reached general consensus on the majority of the issues identified, however the LSC is not projecting that general consensus will be reached by Feb 20.
All three subcommittees appreciate the comments received and welcome more comments via github issues and/or OASIS email distribution.
ITEM THREE: Next Face-to-Face.
The next TC F2F meeting will be held April 30 - May 1 in Washington, hosted by AT&T. This schedules the meeting adjacent to the next IACD Integrated Cyber event, planned for May 2-3 at JHU APL. The TC co-chairs are seeking someone to organize the meeting agenda. Please contact Joe Brule or Sounil Yu if you're interested in taking a lead on this meeting.
ITEM FOUR: Meetings for the week of Feb 18 (all times are Eastern):
- Language SC:Â Tuesday at 13:00
- TC Monthly: Wednesday at 11:00 and 21:00
- Implementation Considerations: Wednesday at 13:00
Joe Brule on behalf of the OpenC2 Co-chairs