Subject: RE: I Nominate Michelle Barry for IC-SC Co-Chair

I second the nomination.  Ms. Barry, will you accept the nomination, and if so, may we have a short bio?

VR

Joe Brule

Subject: I Nominate Michelle Barry for IC-SC Co-Chair
From: duncan sfractal.com <duncan@sfractal.com>
To: TC OpenC2 <openc2@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 17:59:25 +0000

I nominate Michelle Barry of AT&T for the position of OpenC2 Implementation Considerations SubCommittee CoChair.

Duncan Sparrell
sFractal Consulting LLC
iPhone, iTypo, iApologize
I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/

Joe Brule
Engineering (Y2D122)
FNX-3, B4A335
410.854.4045
'Adnius ad retinedam puritem noster peciosus corporalis fluidorum.'
I welcome VSRE emails.  Learn more at http://vsre.info/