Subject: HTTPS Specification Status Update

OpenC2 TC Members:Â Having receive no comments after a week, I've merged PR #64. The `working-pr01` branch (https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-impl-https/tree/working-pr01) now represents the proposed next version of the HTTPS Transfer Specification, minus a few pending minor changes:
  • The Language Spec editors have identified a few more Section 1 commonality items to fix, including one new definition ("Message"), which will mean a new definition and capitalization tweaks throughout
  • I need to generate a TOC and insert it into the MD version
SC and TC members are invited to review this version and notify the editor (i.e., me) of any problems they identify.

Dave
--
David P. Lemire, CISSP
G2, Inc. (AÂHuntington Ingalls company)