Subject: RE: OpenC2 Face-To-Face Registration

All,

Until someone volunteers, I will run point on the agenda for the next Face to Face.  I realize everyone is focused on putting the final touches on the three specs and preparing for PR-02, however please contact me should you have any topics or matters of interest for the pending F2F so that we can rack and stack them

Thank you Mike!  I just registered.

VR

Joe Brule

From: openc2@lists.oasis-open.org <openc2@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of STAIR, MICHAEL A
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2019 11:55 AM
To: openc2@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] [openc2] OpenC2 Face-To-Face Registration

All,

Registration is open for the next F2F meeting, which will be held April 30 - May 1 in Washington, DC. We will be hosting at the AT&T Forum (same location as last January), near Union Station, https://policyforum.att.com/att-forum/.

Registration link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/oasis-openc2-f2f-tc-meeting-april-may-2019-registration-58825006177

Mike

Michael Stair
Lead Member of Technical Staff