Subject: OpenC2 Face to Face

All,

The AT&T corporation has graciously offered to host the next Face to Face.  IMPORTANT: Even if you are not 100% sure that you will attend, please register for the F2F as soon as it is practical for you to do so.  Late registration for in person attendees are inconvenient for AT&T to accommodate and want to do everything I can to make it easier for our hosts.

If I may, suggest that you err on the side of a false positive and register ASAP.

Thank you

Very Respectfully,

Joe Brule

From: openc2@lists.oasis-open.org <openc2@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of STAIR, MICHAEL A
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2019 1:49 PM
To: openc2@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [openc2] OpenC2 Face-To-Face Registration

To clarify some language on the registration page, if you are attending in person, we would appreciate if you could register within the next week or so (by March 29 would be appreciated) for an estimate for catering. Apologies for the late notice, there was some confusion on my end around registration being open.

There will also be a remote participation option like last time, which is a selection in the registration process. Thanks.

Mike