Subject: OpenC2 Happenings for week of 22 April 2019

**** This email is being sent early because ****
**** Friday 19 April ****
**** is the closing date for ****
**** Face-to-Face Meeting Registration ****

ITEM ONE:Â OpenC2 Face-to-Face Meeting
The TC's next F2F meeting will be held April 30 - May 1 in Washington, hosted by AT&T. This schedules the meeting adjacent to the next IACD Integrated Cyber event, planned for May 2-3 at JHU APL. The F2F is a non-voting meeting.

Please provide any suggestions for F2F agenda items and proposed lightning talks to Joe Brule, CC Dave Lemire. You can also send them to the TC mail list.

Michael Stair has posted logistical information for in-person attendees on the Google Drive

Registration closes today: April 19th.

ITEM TWO:Â Public Review #2
Public Review #2 of our three specifications is underway. The review officially closes on 27 April, but the co-chairs and editors respectfully request you get your comments in ASAP so that we can begin organizing for discussion and resolution of them at the F2F meeting.

ITEM THREE:Â All Meetings Cancelled This Week
Due to the upcoming F2F, all OpenC2 meetings are cancelled for this week.

ITEM FOUR:Â Integrated CyberÂ@ JHU APL
The Spring 2019ÂIACD Integrated Cyber event is scheduled for May 2-3 at JHU APL. At least three talks will have an OpenC2 component:
  • David Lemire will present the OpenC2 Integration Framework (OIF) that was briefed at our January F2F meeting by Danny Martinez
  • Michael Stair's presentation about about lessons learned implementing the IACD framework in a large enterprise.
  • Efrain Ortiz's presentation
You can register to attend Integrated Cyber atÂÂhttps://www.cvent.com/events/integrated-cyber-spring-2019/registration-bc96b9178b7a44e4b23bf99554e2037f.aspx?fqp=trueÂÂ

A reminder: TC Co-Chair Joe Brule is currently Slack-disabled, for technical reasons. Please contact him via email or telephone.ÂÂ

Very Respectfully,
David Lemire on behalf of the OpenC2 Co-chairs

Dave
--
David P. Lemire, CISSP
HII Mission Driven Innovative Solutions (HII-MDIS, formerly G2, Inc.)