Subject: Ballots for two working drafts to be approved for public review

All,

Some inconsistencies between the examples and the specifications were identified during the last ballot. (The Language Specification and the Stateless Packet filtering profile).  The editors have addressed these matters and have systematically reviewed both specifications to ensure that there were no inconsistencies between the specifications and the examples.

OASIS rules require that the TC re-approve of these prior to release for public review 3.

Dave Lemire will be posting the two ballots.  PLEASE VOTE.  This was a matter of correcting the examples and an inconsistency between the Language Spec and the SLPF.  (One of the issues was a missing comma in the JSON, another involved a misplaced element in the JSON example).

I understand the notion of ballot fatigue, but the OASIS rules are there for a reason and we must comply.

Thank you

Very Respectfully,

Joe Brule

Mr. Lemire,

As co-chair of the OpenC2 Technical Committee, I concur with the creation of  ballots to approve a working draft of the Language Specification and the Stateless Packet Filtering Profile as Committee Specification Drafts. Please produce and post the appropriate ballots.

Joe Brule
Engineering (Y2D122)
FNX-3, B4A335
410.854.4045
'Adnius ad retinedam puritem noster peciosus corporalis fluidorum...'
I welcome VSRE emails.  Learn more at http://vsre.info/