Subject: Special Majority Votes requested for our 3 Specifications

Based on the completion of public review #3 with no comments received, and the approval of the TC at last week's meeting, I have submitted requests for three Special Majority Vote ballots to approve our three specifications as Committee Standards. If there are any questions, I'll be happy to answer them. The relevant references are the OASIS TC Process, Section 2.7 and the definition of a Special Majority Vote.

https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process-2017-05-26#committeeSpec

https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/oasis-defined-terms-2018-05-22#dSpecialMajority

TC members will be notified via the TC mail list as the SMV is conducted.

Dave
--
David P. Lemire, CISSP
HII Mission Driven Innovative Solutions (HII-MDIS, formerly G2, Inc.)