Subject: My time...

I am very proud of our recent accomplishments of producing official OASIS Committee Specifications and our journey to get here.

Unfortunately, my time on this journey will be coming to an end. I will be moving on to pursue other opportunities. My last day will be August 30. I'll be spending the remainder of this month wrapping up and turning things over. Let me know if you need anything.

I've enjoyed working with everyone on the team. And I hope our paths cross again in the future. (Don't be surprised if I sneak into the next public review. LOL.) I wish the team all the best in the future!

You can contact me at the email addresses below, depending on which way you'd like to connect. Feel free to reach out, especially if you're ever in the DC-Metro area.

Jason Romano
jason.romano@gd-ms.com
jason@lakeannebrewhouse.com