Subject: OASIS Collaborative Automated Couse of Action Operations (CACAO) TC Information

OpenC2 Community,

I just wanted to drop a quick note to share some situational awareness on the new OASIS CACAO TC that had it’s first meeting today since many OpenC2 members expressed an interest in CACAO.

Here are the meeting minutes to give you a summary of today’s CACAO meeting.

Minutes:

  1. Chet took roll call, a requirement for the first TC meeting to determine voting rights
  2. Bret Jordan and Allan Thomson were elected as co-chairs with no objections – Congratulations to you both!
  3. Chet gave an overview of OASIS processes
  4. TC Mailing list – cacao@lists.oasis-open.org
  5. Bret and Allan went over history, requirements, charter and scope for CACAO
  6. The TC will run at a biweekly cadence every other Tuesday at 11:00 EST and will count towards voting rights.

I’ve also attached the slide deck that was presented for more information.

Best,

Shawn

Shawn Riley

Chief Visionary Officer &

Technical Advisor to the CEO

DarkLight, Inc.

Mobile: (314) 695-2602

Email:  shawn@darklight.ai

www.darklight.ai

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify sender by reply e-mail so our records can be corrected.