Subject: When should the Language Subcommittee Meet

The Language Subcommittee has been sparsely attended and there needs a second co-chair.

There are also formerly regular participants who can no longer meet at the scheduled time.

This poll is to consider whether another time might be better for the Language Subcommittee. Please do not use strongly prefer unless you plan to be an active participant. If you would consider become a co-chair so long as it is at the time you have indicated, please note that or let me know in a side note. We are using the first full week in November as the "sample week". The current plan is to make the schedule 1st and 3rd weeks as before. If there is a strong opinion about 2ns/4th instead, I would be happy to hear of it.

If you have any interest in the Language Subcommittee, whether or not you are on it already, Please go to the link below:

https://doodle.com/poll/vcz568auigf8d373

And enter your choices.

TC

Toby Considine

Co-Chair, OASIS OpenC2 Language Subcommittee