Subject: Re: Requesting Errata for OpenC2 Language Specification 1.0

Hi Toby,Â

I started doing this long reply with the steps needed and then realized that we are talkingÂabout a Committee Specification, not an OASIS Standard.Â

Errata can only be done on OASIS Standards. You don't need them for CS because you can simply approve a new, updated CSPRD followed by a CS vote.Â

So all you need to do is request the public review for WD15 usingÂhttps://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/15-day-committee-specification-draft-public-review-requestÂand we'll get it prepped and out the door. It should be a quick turnaround.Â

Let me know if you have any questions -Â

/chet