Subject: Groups - OpenC2 TC December 2019 Meeting Minutes uploaded

Submitter's message
Initial draft meeting minutes for the December 2019 TC meeting. I've made a couple of changes with this month's minutes:

1) I've updated the format, removing the table structure and using Word headings to make navigation easier. Tweaked the appearance in other ways as well.

2) I've added a page for Internet Locations Referenced; we frequently refer to various locations (e.g., GitHub repos, the DreamPort registration page for the Plug Fest), and it seemed useful to have single place to find the links.

Please let me know if you have corrections to the minutes or suggestions on improving the presentation.

-- Dave Lemire
-- Mr. David Lemire
Document Name: OpenC2 TC December 2019 Meeting Minutes

Description
Meeting minutes for the 20 December 2019 meeting of the OpenC2 Technical
Committee.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. David Lemire
Group: OASIS Open Command and Control (OpenC2) TC
Folder: Meeting Notes
Date submitted: 2019-12-20 09:23:54