Subject: OpenC2 Plug Fest: Request registration as soon as it is practical to do so

All,

Recall that we will have our first OpenC2 Plug Fest on Jan 27, 28.   The number of people registered has already exceeded expectations.  That is a GOOD thing and more people registering is even better.  However there is a matter we need to take care of.  We will need to make sure that the Dreamport people have a reasonably accurate head count to make sure they have enough chairs, whiteboards, power, markers.  (yes I said markers.  Nothing is more frustrating than trying to work and in my office, there might be ten markers in the whiteboard tray and all of them dry...)

I am going to send an updated request to the Dreamport people next week, so if you are going to the plug fest and you have not registered,  please do so ASAP.  I would rather err on the side of overestimation, so even if you are only 50/50, will you register anyway?

Thank you and have a good weekend.

VR

Joe Brule
Engineering (Y2D122)
FNX-3, B4A335
410.854.4045
'Adnius ad retinedam puritem noster peciosus corporalis fluidorum...'
I welcome VSRE emails.  Learn more at http://vsre.info/