Subject: Re: [openc2] Potential Subcommittee Reorganization

I agree wholeheartedly with Michelle and think we should stay with the 3 SCâs for now. I think Joe did the right thing in postponing this discussion for now. I think the plugfest re-energized our to-do lists. Once/if it dies down again we can,  in addition to meeting less often, also go to shorter meetings. Iâm a big fan of agendaâs. If there are no agenda items, the meeting can be cancelled or be very short. That is fine. Right now, I think all 3 SCâs have work items that need work. I admit Iâm the hold up on some of them so Iâll get to work on drafting the text I owe so we have some things to talk about.

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/

From: TC OpenC2 <openc2@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Joseph Brule <jmbrule@radium.ncsc.mil>
Date: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 8:23 AM
To: Michelle Barry <mb8523@att.com>, Dave Lemire <dave.lemire@g2-inc.com>, TC OpenC2 <openc2@lists.oasis-open.org>

All,

I have received two objections to the notion of the new Lang and Arch SC and transfer the LSC and ICSC to the new SC.  I will modify the agenda accordingly.  BTW, Ms. Barry makes some very good points.

Ms. Barry,

In the context of the cadence of the meetings, historically we have always left that to the judgement of the co-chairs, Duncan (previously Sounil) and I were not going ot micro-manage how the subcommittee chairs execute their business.  I guess that was a long winded way of saying, if you (and your co-chairâs) judgement says that you need to meet more or less often, then so be it.

VR

Joe B