Subject: Subcommittee Reorganization

All,

A reorganization of the subcommittees was proposed during the January 2020 TC meeting.  The purpose of this email is to present the resolution, provide background information and initiate deliberations on the topic.  Once the deliberations are complete, Dave Lemire will generate an electronic ballot in accordance with the direction provided by the TC during the February TC meeting.

NOTE:  Review the deliberations and if you believe that I did not capture the point correctly in the summary of the deliberations then provide the correction and/or provide additional points.  If there is an error, then accept that it was an honest mistake on my part.

FURTHER NOTE:  SLACK messages are not available to all our members. I will attempt to transfer any SLACK messages to the oasis email relay, but it is preferred if you use this email as the medium for deliberations.

RESOLVED:  The OpenC2 Technical Committee shall form a new subcommittee to be known as the ‘Language and Architecture Subcommittee’.  Upon formation of the new subcommittee, the ‘Language Subcommittee’ and the ‘Implementation Considerations Subcommittee’ shall transfer their activities to the new subcommittee.

·  Background
·  After the Plug Fest, the proposed new subcommittee was brought up via email.
·  Summary of Deliberations

Joe Brule
Engineering (Y2D122)
FNX-3, B4A335
410.854.4045
'Adnius ad retinedam puritem noster peciosus corporalis fluidorum…'
I welcome VSRE emails.  Learn more at http://vsre.info/