Subject: Re: Subcommittee Reorganization

The TC produces specifications. We have produced 3 and have about 10 more in various stages of drafting. It’s clear which doc is in which SC. I don’t understand the issue you are raising.

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

From: Considine, Toby <Toby.Considine@unc.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 4:24:09 PM
To: duncan sfractal.com <duncan@sfractal.com>; OASIS OpenC2 List <openc2@lists.oasis-open.org>

Sorry for the slip of the pen, although the context should give a clue…

Since this SC (Sub Committee) is not about writing specs

It appears that the other than language and architecture are coming through the AP SC.

If this is incorrect, then it reinforces my point that the desired role of each *SC* could be clearer, and creating that clarity is the first step towrd making the meetings more productive.