Subject: OpenC2 TC Documentation Norms

This is for Work Product editors, especially, and for anyone reviewing or contributing to TC work products in general. It's been a bit more than a year since we shift to primarilyÂusing the GitHub platform and Markdown formatting for our TC work products, replacing our previous reliance on Google Docs. The lessons learned have been capturedÂin a Documentation Norms white paper, available on the TC's Google Drive (yeah, I know):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19VV4HeLKttDzkBls0dZBgl8C9xQOiDu6BvfH7zr2ZzY/edit#Â

In particular, Jason Romano and I worked out a recommended branching strategy for our TC work product GH repos. See:ÂÂhttps://docs.google.com/document/d/19VV4HeLKttDzkBls0dZBgl8C9xQOiDu6BvfH7zr2ZzY/edit#heading=h.xsxwy44r2844Â

Having a consistent branching strategy across work products should be helpful for both editors (in organizing their repos) and contributors (knowing where to target the contributions). There's plenty of other useful guidance / references / links in the document.Â

I hope you find it useful and am happy to hear suggestions for improvement.

Dave

David Lemire, CISSP
Systems Engineer

HII Mission Driven Innovative Solutions (HII-MDIS) â formerly G2, Inc.

Technical Solutions Division

302 Sentinel Drive | Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

Email: dave.lemire@g2-inc.com

Work: 301-575-5190 | Mobile: 240-938-9350