Subject: Request a TC GitHub version control instance be created

Submitted on Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 20:42
Submitted by user:
Submitted values are:

Your name: David Lemire
TC name: Open Command and Control (OpenC2)
TC email address: openc2@lists.oasis-open.org
GitHub repository name: openc2-tc-ops
Maintainer(s):
David Lemire, GH: dlemire60, email: dave.lemire@g2-inc.com
Joe Brule, GH: jmbrule, email: jmbrule@radium.ncsc.mil
Duncan Sparrell, GH: sparrell, email: duncan@sfractal.com
David Kemp, GH: davaya, email: DKemp@mobility-challenge.com
Alex Everett, GH: alever, email:  alex.everett@unc.edu
Michelle Barry, GH:  MKBarry, email:  mb8523@att.com
Toby Considine, GH: TobyConsidine, email: toby.considine@unc.edu

sharing
such as FAQs, lists of links to related work, and norms for developing and
approving TC work products.
Purpose statement :
Notes: Given the intent of the repo we are making all co-chairs maintainers.
List may need updating after our elections at the March TC meeting.

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN