Subject: Updated Plug Fest outcomes issues section

I've done a substantial update to the issue section on the plug fest outcomes page, adding descriptions and links to associated GitHub issues for the three OpenC2 specifications. You can see the results here:ÂÂhttps://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-usecases/blob/master/Cybercom-Plugfest/Plugfest-Outcomes.md#issues-identified

One exceptionÂis PF issue #7, whereÂthere's still some inconsistency between what's on the outcomesÂpage and the associated specification issue.

Thanks for Vasileios Mavroeidis for supplying me the GH issues for linking.

Please review this update and provide any corrections or enhancements, especially if you were part of the FW BoF at the plug fest.

Have aÂgreat weekend. Mine will be occupied with painting and tiling a small bathroom.

Dave

David Lemire, CISSP
Systems Engineer

HII Mission Driven Innovative Solutions (HII-MDIS) â formerly G2, Inc.

Technical Solutions Division

302 Sentinel Drive | Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

Email: dave.lemire@g2-inc.com

Work: 301-575-5190 | Mobile: 240-938-9350