Subject: Re: [openc2-chair] Role change request to Voting Member for Anthony Librera

Anthony,

I've updated your role in OASIS and our roster spreadsheet. You are correct that you must attend two consecutive meetings to gain votingÂrights.

Dave
OpenC2 TC Secretary
David Lemire, CISSP
Systems Engineer

HII Mission Driven Innovative Solutions (HII-MDIS) â formerly G2, Inc.

Technical Solutions Division

302 Sentinel Drive | Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

Email: dave.lemire@g2-inc.com

Work: 301-575-5190 | Mobile: 240-938-9350