Subject: New Member Info Page

TC Members: For a while now I've been sending new member welcome email to folks joining the TC, give an overview of key information about TC operations. With the new TC-Ops repo, I've taken what I used to copy and paste into an email, and converted it to a GH page. You can take a look at:ÂÂhttps://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-tc-ops/blob/master/New-Member-Info.md

I'm happy to take suggestions for improvements to this information bundle.

Thanks,

Dave

David Lemire, CISSP
OpenC2 TC Secretary

Systems Engineer

HII Mission Driven Innovative Solutions (HII-MDIS) â formerly G2, Inc.

Technical Solutions Division

302 Sentinel Drive | Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

Email: dave.lemire@g2-inc.com

Email (effective 1 April 2020): david.lemire@hii-tsd.com

Work: 301-575-5190 | Mobile: 240-938-9350