Subject: Groups - Broadcom Contribution to ITU on X.icd-schema uploaded

Submitter's message
I am attending the ITU SG 17 Cybersecurity meeting and I thought this Broadcom contribution would be of interest to the OpenC2 TC, particularly to the Language Subcommittee as it contains a schema which could be compared to OpenC2. I suspect Broadcom has more nouns/targets and adjectives/target-specifiers than OC2 does at the moment so we might want to enrich the OpenC2 language. This contribution explains the overall structure but stops short of listing all the details of the schema which they provided in a separate document which I will upload separately.
-- Mr. Duncan Sparrell
Document Name: Broadcom Contribution to ITU on X.icd-schema

Description
I am attending the ITU SG 17 Cybersecurity meeting and I thought this
Broadcom contribution would be of interest to the OpenC2 TC, particularly
to the Language Subcommittee as it contains a schema which could be
compared to OpenC2. I suspect Broadcom has more nouns/targets and
adjectives/target-specifiers than OC2 does at the moment so we might want
to enrich our language. This contribution explains the overall structure
but stops short of listing all the details of the schema which they
provided in a separate document which I will upload separately.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Duncan Sparrell
Group: OASIS Open Command and Control (OpenC2) TC
Folder: Documents
Date submitted: 2020-03-19 12:45:30