Subject: Groups - X.fgati uploaded

Submitter's message
This proposed ITU recommendation X.fgati "Framework and Guidelines for Applying Threat Intelligence in Telecom Network Operation" is from ITU SG17 mtg 3/2020. OC2 members should be pleased to note that our OpenC2 specs are referenced, included in the figure 7-1 as the interface to firewalls, ids, anti-ddos, etc. Of special interest, note the wording near the end of section 7 that states "Security command and control is recommended to use OASIS OpenC2 specifications". "is recommended" is less strong than "is required" but is still pretty good. It means OC2 is the preferred approach but you are allowed to use other interfaces. Members of OC2 TC may want to review this document for use cases we have not yet covered so we can further expand our language, actuator profiles, and transport specs to meet all needs.
-- Mr. Duncan Sparrell
Document Name: X.fgati

Description
A proposed ITU recommendation X.fgati "Framework and Guidelines for
Applying Threat Intelligence in Telecom Network Operation" from ITU SG17
mtg 3/2020
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Duncan Sparrell
Group: OASIS Open Command and Control (OpenC2) TC
Folder: Documents
Date submitted: 2020-03-20 01:33:29