Subject: OpenC2 Happenings for week of 23 March 2020

I hope everyone is doing their best to stay safe from the COVID-19 coronavirus.

ITEM ONE: Election Results. For those who did not attend the 18 March TC meetings, no further nominations were received. The existing co-chairs were confirmed for a new 2-year term, and the vacant co-chair position on the Language SC was filled, as follows:
  • TC Cochairs:Â Mr. Joe Brule (re-elected), Mr. Duncan Sparrell
  • L-SC Co-chairs:Â Mr. Duncan Sparrell (elected), Mr. Toby Considine
  • AP-SC Co-chairs: Mr. David Kemp (re-elected), Mr. Alex Everett
  • IC-SC Co-chairs:Â Mr. David Lemire (re-elected) , Ms. Michelle Barry
ITEM TWO: Post Plug-Fest. We continueÂto solicit input for the Plugfest Outcomes page on GitHub.ÂÂ

ITEM THREE: Future Meetings. Our currentlyÂscheduled meeting series expire this month. The TC Secretary will be scheduling TC and SC meetings for the next 6 months in OASIS Kavi and Lucid, following the existing meeting schedule. Please expect a flurry of calendar messages over the next two weeks as the meeting schedules are refreshed.

ITEM FOUR: Member Info Page. The Secretary has adapted his new member greeting message into a Member Info page in the new TC-Ops GitHub repo. Members are encouraged to take a look and provide any suggestions for improvements.

Meetings This Week
There are no subcommittee meetings this week. The AP-SC meeting previously scheduled for Tuesday, 24 March has been cancelled. Subcommittee meetings will resume in April. The next TC meeting will be held 15 April 2020.

Send on behalf of the TC Co-chairs

David Lemire,ÂCISSP
OpenC2 TC Secretary

Systems Engineer

HII Mission Driven Innovative Solutions (HII-MDIS) â formerly G2, Inc.

Technical Solutions Division

302 Sentinel Drive | Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

Email: dave.lemire@g2-inc.com

Email (effective 1 April 2020):Âdavid.lemire@hii-tsd.com

Work:Â301-575-5190 |ÂMobile:Â240-938-9350