Subject: Groups - X.tfrca uploaded

Submitter's message
This proposed ITU recommendation X.tfrca "Risk identification to optimize authentication" is being approved. Members of OC2 TC may want to review this document and follow this work for use cases we have not yet covered so we can further expand our language, actuator profiles, and transport specs to meet all needs.

Note this standard is on the risk engine and it's interactions with authentication. OC2 members may want to create use cases both on the command & control of the risk engine (and not just for authentication) but also on the command and control resulting from 'decision making' by the risk engine to other security technologies.
-- Mr. Duncan Sparrell
Document Name: X.tfrca

Description
This proposed ITU recommendation X.tfrca "Risk identification to optimize
authentication" is being approved. Members of OC2 TC may want to review
this document and follow this work for use cases we have not yet covered so
we can further expand our language, actuator profiles, and transport specs
to meet all needs.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Duncan Sparrell
Group: OASIS Open Command and Control (OpenC2) TC
Folder: Documents
Date submitted: 2020-03-25 08:20:36