Subject: Groups - X.1054 uploaded

Submitter's message
This proposed ITU recommendation X.1054 "Governance of information security" is being approved. It is informational and provides the context of security in the larger organization. We tend to get lost in technical weeds so I thought it might help elevate our discussions.
-- Mr. Duncan Sparrell
Document Name: X.1054

Description
This proposed ITU recommendation X.1054 "Governance of information
security" is being approved. It is informational and provides the context
of security in the larger organization. We tend to get lost in technical
weeds so I thought it might help elevate our discussions.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Duncan Sparrell
Group: OASIS Open Command and Control (OpenC2) TC
Folder: Documents
Date submitted: 2020-03-25 08:29:21