Subject: OpenC2 Happenings for week of 30 March 2020

ITEM ONE: Post Plug-Fest. We continueÂto solicit input for the Plugfest Outcomes page on GitHub.ÂÂ

ITEM TWO: Future Meetings. Our currentlyÂscheduled meeting series expire this month. The TC Secretary has scheduled TC and SC meetings for the next 6 months in OASIS Kavi and will be following up with scheduling in Lucid, following the existing meeting schedule. Please expect a flurry of calendar messages over the next week as the meeting schedules are refreshed.

ITEM THREE: Member Info Page. The Secretary has adapted his new member greeting message into a Member Info page in the new TC-Ops GitHub repo. Members are encouraged to take a look and provide any suggestions for improvements.

Meetings This Week
Implementation Considerations SC Meeting
Wednesday, 1 April 2020

Send on behalf of the TC Co-chairs

David Lemire,ÂCISSP
OpenC2 TC Secretary

Systems Engineer

HII Mission Driven Innovative Solutions (HII-MDIS) â formerly G2, Inc.

Technical Solutions Division

302 Sentinel Drive | Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

Email: dave.lemire@g2-inc.com

Email (effective 1 April 2020):Âdavid.lemire@hii-tsd.com

Work:Â301-575-5190 |ÂMobile:Â240-938-9350