Subject: GCP credits now available

OpenC2 TC,

We now have $60k of GCP credits allocated to billing accountÂ01C5FB-08D407-D33918. These credits will remain valid for 12 months.

If your project is already linked to that billing account there's no action required on your part to start burning the credits. If you would like to link a new project to that billing account, please follow the attached process to grant me Editor and Project Billing Manager roles and I'll complete theÂlinking process.

PleaseÂlet me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

~Jason

--

Jason Callaway

Customer Engineer

240-285-9529 Mobile

1875 Explorer St #1000, Reston, VA 20190