Subject: A new ballot: "For the public record, will you state your position on "OpenC2 MQTT Transfer Specification"

All,

Recall that at the last TC monthly meeting we instructed the Executive Secretary to post a ballot for CSD version 01 of the MQTT specification which was to be open for 14 days.

Unfortunately, there was a glitch in the Kavi software which resulted ins some eligible voters not being able to cast their votes and the ballot closing prematurely.

Despite the technical issues, the ballot did in fact pass on June 25 however some voters were not given the opportunity to publicly state their position on the MQTT Specification.

I acknowledge that this is an inconvenience, and I hope that you take this opportunity to state your position on the MQTT specification.

Very Respectfully,

Joe Brule