Subject: Re: [openc2] Proposed OpenC2.org maintenance process

Works for me. Good job Dave.

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/

From: TC OpenC2 <openc2@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of "Lemire, Dave (HII-TSD)" <david.lemire@hii-tsd.com>
Date: Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 4:30 PM
To: TC OpenC2 <openc2@lists.oasis-open.org>

At the September TC meeting, responsibility for maintaining the OpenC2.org website was assigned to the IC-SC.  At the October IC-SC meeting I took the action to propose a website maintenance process that the IC-SC can apply. Here's my proposed approach:

People with write privileges for the repository: Website editor, IC-SC co-chairs, TC co-chairs

â Website Editor can directly commit routine / editorial changes (typos, wrong dates, broken links)

â Moderate changes should be reviewed by a second person with write privileges before merging:

  â New âOpenC2 in the Newsâ items

     â Exception: publication of documents by OASIS, which can be posted w/o a review

  â New / replacement carousel items

  â Items of comparable impact to the above

â SC should approve, at monthly meeting:

  â Any structural changes to the site

â Any IC-SC or TC co-chair can approve an âurgentâ change that would normally go to the SC if needed (shouldn't really have any of those)

Dave

David Lemire

Systems Engineer

HII Mission Driven Innovated Solutions (HII-MDIS)

Technical Solutions Division

1557174172863_PastedImage

302 Sentinel Drive | Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

Work (301) 575-5190 | Mobile (443) 535-1182