Subject: Voting at this weeks OpenC2 TC meeting

We have several motions we plan on voting on at the meeting Wed. We have two working documents ready to be considered as CSD’s – See https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/openc2/documents.php?folder_id=3117 for the WD’s for an update to SLPF and the initial work product for JADN. The motions are in the ludid agenda (https://meet.lucidmeetings.com/meeting/264814). We plan to take advantage of some procedures that have always been there but we have not used as much – ie voting at the meeting itself. We are trying to adopt a more agile approach and save the hassle of an eballot. Both draft CSDs are available on github were the work in the subcommittees was taking place. Both drafts have been reviewed by their respective subcommittees (APSC for SLPF and LSC for JADN). Even though the text has been stable for a while, the working documents were created from the github repo contents on Friday and Monday. Therefore we have an additional motion for suspending the standing rule about WD’s being available 1 week prior to the meeting. Note this is a TC standing rule, not an OASIS rule and the TC standing rules allow for their suspension by the consent of the meeting. We ask your indulgence in this.

I look forward to seeing you all on Wednesday.

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/