Subject: CSD02 for Transfer of OpenC2 Messages via MQTT v1.0 is available (errors noted)

Members of the OpenC2 TC,

Your request to publish Transfer of OpenC2 Messages via MQTT v1.0 CSD02 is complete. You can access the files at:

Specification for Transfer of OpenC2 Messages via MQTT Version 1.0
Committee Specification Draft 02

https://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/transf-mqtt/v1.0/csd02/transf-mqtt-v1.0-csd02.md
https://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/transf-mqtt/v1.0/csd02/transf-mqtt-v1.0-csd02.html
https://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/transf-mqtt/v1.0/csd02/transf-mqtt-v1.0-csd02.pdf

During preparation, we noted a couple of minor items which you will probably want to fix for future publications:
- badly-constructed link to "Sparkplug B specification" in Section 2
- badly-constructed link for "OpenC2-Lang-v1.0" in Section 2.3.2
Both links above likely need "#" to begin the hyperlink (in the markdown)

- noted apparent issues in text:
-- Section 3.1.1 - "Keep Alive" is defined as "Number < 300 (seconds)", but Example 1 in Appendix A.1 uses keepAlive = 300. Text in 2.6 defines 300 as the "maximum value."Â Section 3.1.1 should probably use â instead of <.
-- Section 3.1.1 - below table, text shows: "VH = Variable Heather" . It should probably be "Header".

Please let us know if we can help further.

Best regards,
Paul
--
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society