openc2 message

Subject: Your CSD01 releases of JSON Abstract Data Notation v1.0 and OpenC2 Profile for Stateless Packet Filtering v1.1 are now available

Members of the OpenC2 TC,

Your Committee Specification Drafts for "Specification for JSON Abstract Data Notation Version 1.0" CSD01 and "OpenC2 Actuator Profile for Stateless Packet Filtering Version 1.1" CSD01 are loaded and available.

You can access the CSDs here:

Specification for JSON Abstract Data Notation Version 1.0
Committee Specification Draft 01

https://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/jadn/v1.0/csd01/jadn-v1.0-csd01.md
https://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/jadn/v1.0/csd01/jadn-v1.0-csd01.html
https://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/jadn/v1.0/csd01/jadn-v1.0-csd01.pdf
Schemas: https://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/jadn/v1.0/csd01/schemas/

and ...

OpenC2 Actuator Profile for Stateless Packet Filtering Version 1.1
Committee Specification Draft 01

[PUBLICATION NOTE: We noted that Table 2.3-2 in Section 2.3 was not formatted as a table by the markdown-to-html process. Probably the markdown code is incorrect. The TC can fix this in future releases.]

https://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/oc2slpf/v1.1/csd01/oc2slpf-v1.1-csd01.md
https://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/oc2slpf/v1.1/csd01/oc2slpf-v1.1-csd01.html
https://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/oc2slpf/v1.1/csd01/oc2slpf-v1.1-csd01.pdf

Best regards,
PaulÂ
--
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society