Subject: JADN Public Review

TC Members,

I plan to submit the ticked for public review of the JADN Spec CSD tomorrow (12/22). As Toby mentioned at the TC meeting last week, there’s an opportunity to have it emailed directly to yourself for forwarding or to persons who you believe might be interested.  Please send me any names you’d like the notification sent to by first thing Tuesday morning so I can include them in the ticket submission.

Respecfully,

Dave

David Lemire

Systems Engineer

HII Mission Driven Innovated Solutions (HII-MDIS)

Technical Solutions Division

1557174172863_PastedImage

302 Sentinel Drive | Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

Work (301) 575-5190 | Mobile (443) 535-1182