Subject: RE: [openc2] Recommendations on OpenC2 Charter & Operating Procedures

All â I think the recommendations are timely and relevant to the current state of work activities, and provide the right level of structure and format for the ongoing leadership and levels of involvement/engagement needed.

Thank you Dave, for your on-going guidance and leadership, and providing input for a great evolution to the charter and operating procedures.

Best regards,

Michelle Barry

813.475.4858-- MKBarry@att.com

Director Cybersecurity, Security Platforms

AT&T Chief Security Organization (CSO) -  Tampa, FL

AT&T Proprietary (Internal Use Only):  Not for use or disclosure outside the AT&T companies except under written agreement.    This message and any attachments to it contain confidential business information intended solely for the recipients.  If you have received this email in error, please do not forward or distribute it to anyone else, but telephone 813-475-4858 to report the error, and then delete this message from your system.

From: openc2@lists.oasis-open.org <openc2@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of duncan sfractal.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2021 3:25 PM
To: Lemire, Dave (HII-TSD) <david.lemire@hii-tsd.com>; openc2@lists.oasis-open.org

Thank you Dave for a very well thought out analysis. I agree with your recommendations.

All,

Please chime in with your views in support of Daveâs proposal, or alternatives if you so prefer.

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/